Wednesday, 12 June 2013

Chicken surprise

We have been learning to inference.  Inferencing is when use pictures, our own expenences
and key words to figure out what the author is saying when they don't write it in the story.  We read a story called Chicken Surprise. The question was "Why did the hen hide her nest in a secret place?"  This is my response.


My Reading Reflection

We have been learning to make simple inferences.  An inference is when we use the picture and we use the key words to help us work out what the author is saying.  I am still learning how to do this because I sometimes find it hard and most of the time easy.  My next step is to concentrate on the work that I'm supposed to be doing.

1 comment:

Ms M said...

Tatiana, you have been learning to make and justify inferences. You are still learning to confidently make inferences and justify them. You are able to use some words in the text to help you and look at the pictures. You are now working explaining how you came to your inferences and what the author wants you think, see and feel.