Sunday, 9 June 2013

My Fractions Goal

This  is my Fractions  goal.

Stage 3
Fractions Goal
I am learning to find halves and quarters of sets and shapes.
I know that I can do this when:
I can share sets or shapes into halves and quarters
I can write and read the symbol for each fraction





My Fractions Reflection

I have been learning to find halves and quarters of shapes.  I found this hard because I wasn't thinking and I was trying my best but I didn't understand.  I am still learning my fractions.  My next step is to write the symbols for the fractions correctly.

1 comment:

Mrs Hodge said...

Tatiana, you have not attended all of our booster sessions but when you have you have been with us you have tried very hard to work on your basic facts at Stage 4 and your Stage 5 strategies to solve addition and fraction problems. Sometimes, you dash to the answer without thinking carefully but when you slow down you have impressed me by your thinking. I will test you soon to see just how much actual progress you have made in your use of strategies.

You need to keep learning your basic facts at stage 4 and will continue to work on these areas as well as maintaining your understanding of fractions for the rest of this year.

Your teachers are very impressed with your progress. Keep it up!